- There are two sets of double glass doors to enter the building. Use the center doors of the Market Place building, the double doors farthest from the river in the center of the building.
- There is a balcony above this door and the building has “Market Place” above the balcony.
- There is an elevator on the right inside.
- Go up the one floor.
- As you step out of the elevator you will see my name above the door.
- Come in. There is not a receptionist. I will be with you at our appointment time.
Please remember to bring your paperwork.
Address: 1100 E Marina Way, Suite 221
Welcome to my practice. I am a licensed psychologist who works as an independent practitioner. This means I have a private practice, and even if I share office space with another practitioner, my practice is separate.